Are you too busy to attend Math Workshops on Singapore Math? Did you wished you could learn how to teach kids math, the Singapore way in the comfort of your home? Look no further, we have put together a series of Webinars (Online Seminars) to equip you with the knowledge and skills to teach your kids Singapore Math the Singapore way. In these Webinar-On-Demand, you will learn:
- how to ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS to guide your kid to think about the best way to solve problem sums/story sums,
- what are the KEYWORDS to look out for to decide what is the CONCEPT being tested in the questions,
- how to draw the BAR MODELS or other relevant models to put the questions into perspective to aid understanding,
- which MATH HEURISTICS to use if the model method is not the best way to solve the questions,
- how to arrive at the CORRECT NUMBER SENTENCES to solve the problems,
- how to CHECK the REASONABLENESS of the answers,
- how to put in place MATH TRIGGERS to prevent CARELESS MISTAKES.
What is a Webinar?
A webinar is an online seminar where you can attend anywhere on earth as long as you have internet connection and a computer (desktops, laoptops, etc) or any mobile devices (iPads, iPhones, tablets, etc).
Go To Top - Webinar-On-Demand